Friday, May 8, 2009

For Phil and Heather

So this post really is only for Phil and Heather since they are probably the only ones who will really understand just how dumb I feel.
I was just looking at the Santa Cecilia (the conservatory here in Rome) website because one of the guys on my floor studies piano there and said that he would get me in contact with some professors to see if I could maybe take a lesson with them.
So anyways, I was on their website and I was looking at the concerts that were coming through their auditorium. Oh yes, as you have probably already guessed, this is where Sokolov was playing. When I first heard about the concert, the tickets were outrageous. But this is a school... so of course there are student prices... for students... students... I'm a student... I could have gotten a cheap ticket... because I'm a student... two words... EPIC. FAIL.

*sigh* I'm and idiot.
Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Un sospiro... epico. failire. lol... I'm not quite sure about that last one! I had to look it up and it seems rather complicated.

    And there will be other amazing, mind blowing/expanding concerts!

    ReplyDelete